Every cricket team you build on Mystart11 has to have 11 players, of which a maximum of 7 players can be from any one team playing the real-life match.
Your Mystart11 can have different combinations of players, but has to be within the 100 credit cap and must qualify the following team selection criteria:
|Wicket Keeper – WK
|Batter – BAT
|All Rounder – AR
|Bowler – BWL
Captain and Vice-Captain Points
Once you have selected your 11 players, you will have to assign a captain and vice-captain for your team.
The captain will give you 2x points scored by them in the actual match.
The vice-captain will give you 1.5x points scored by them in the actual match.
The Captained By (% C By) and Vice-Captained By (% VC By) stats help you understand how other players have chosen their teams.
Choose a popular pick as captain, or find a differential to score big against your competition.
For a detailed point system, check below:
Rules about substitutes:
- All the X-Factor substitutes will get 4 points for being announced and will also score points for any contributions they make as per our Fantasy Point System.
- Concussion & COVID-19 Substitutes, if permitted as per the applicable rules and regulations of the tournament, will be awarded 4 points for making an appearance (only for T20s, ODs, Tests, T10s and The Hundred) and will be awarded points for all the contributions they make as per the Fantasy Point System.
- Substitutes other than Concussion substitutes, COVID-19 substitutes or X-Factor substitutes will not be awarded points for any contribution they make.
- In the Big Bash League, if a player gets replaced by an X-Factor substitute, but later comes back on field, he will get points for his contributions. However, if a player, who was not a part of the announced lineups, comes to the field as a substitute, he will not get points for any of his contributions (except Concussion and COVID-19 substitutes).
- A player who has been transferred from one team to the other might still be available for selection for his older team until the next scheduled team update on Mystart11. However, no points will be attributed to the player in such a situation.
- If a player is announced in the starting eleven of a team but later is unable to start the match, he/she will not score any points. The player who plays as the replacement, however, will earn points for the match (including starting points).
- No points will be awarded for any actions during a Super Over or a Super Five.
- Once a match has been marked as completed and winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made to the points awarded. Points awarded for a LIVE game will be subject to change only when the match status is “In Progress” or “In Review”.
- More than 11 players from either team are allowed to play in Other OD/Other T20/Other Test matches.
- There are no negative points for low Strike Rate in Test matches.
- No points will be awarded for Strike rate, Economy rate, or Maidens in ‘The Hundred’.Mystart11 is a Game of Skill where you create a team of real players for an upcoming match and compete with other fans for big prizes.Your team earns points based on your players’ performances in the real-life match, so make sure you make the right choices!
1. Select A Match
Mystart11 hosts games across many different sports. Click on an upcoming match you want to play and keep an eye on the match deadline.
2. Create Your Teams
Use your knowledge of sports to pick a team within a budget of 100 credits who you think will score the most points for the selected match.
Remember, you can create and join contests with up to 11 teams for every match. You can also join contests with more than 10,000 spots with 20 teams now (valid till June 30, 2021). So, try different combinations to improve your chances of winning.
What are credits?
Credits are the cost of a player. In-form and star players typically cost more credits, while inexperienced or non-regular players cost less.
What are Fantasy Points?
Fantasy Points are earned by real-life players on the basis of their performances in a match.
For example, players earn points for scoring runs, taking wickets, etc. (cricket), scoring goals, making assists, etc. (football) and similar actions for other sports.
You can check out the Fantasy Points System under each sport for more details.
Can I edit my team after I create it?
You can edit your team as many times as you like before the match deadline. Go to My Teams on the match page to check all the teams you have created.
Use the Player Info, Teams Selected By (% Sel By) and Tour Points on the Create Team page to understand the competition and find your winning combination.
3. Join Contests
We have many different contest formats for you to join. Choose between free and paid contests, or even create a new private contest just for you and your friends. You play your way!
Contests can be filtered and sorted by Entry Fee, Number of Teams, Prize Pool and Style of Play. Picking the right contest often helps you win big, so choose wisely!
4. Follow the match
Once a match is live, you can follow your contests leaderboards to see how you’re performing against your competition.
What’s more, you can even chat with them in real-time through our Contest Chat feature.
Withdrawing your winnings
After a match ends, if you’re in the winning zone for a contest, then your contest winnings are transferred to your account.
Use them to join more contests, or withdraw it and celebrate your success!
Find more details about your account balance, add cash and initiate withdrawals from the My Balance tab on the left-side menu of the app.
You’re ready to get started!
To view the Rulebook and Fantasy Point Systems for each sport on Mystart11, click below: